Sunday, September 14, 2014

School

All schools are different at least that what I have been told. I grew up in camdenton missouri and I have lived there my whole life until now. I went to a private school in kindergarten and public school from first grade through high school. Now I am in college and living in springfield missouri which is a whole lot different to me. I never knew how hard college would be and it has only been three weeks. I guess it is just because I am not really in the groove of going to class at 12 or 8:30 and after I am done with that class I am done for the day. Then to go home and work on school work as well as my two online classes. College is so different and time consuming and I see why people live at home with there parents. Its not easy growing up leaning how to manage money and go to school and pay bills. College is where if you have not grown up already you defiantly will be after you are done with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment