Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Internet

Well I am suppose to blog about school related subjects, daily life activities, free writing about lots of stuff. Well I chose the topic of internet and I never really knew how much I really used/needed the internet until two days ago. I never really had internet growing up I was always at my moms office but never at my house. Now I have it at my house and it was always there to look things up and do my online homework. Well to days ago my internet went down and I just recently got it back. I have never felt so lost. Have you ever depended on something so much that when it was gone that you didn't know what to do? well if your like me someone who depends so much on the internet try going with out it for a day or two. You realize that there is more to the world than just your computer screen. Now I did how ever have a chance to actually sit down and free write. Free writing turns out to be a little fun and a little harder than it sounds. Finally getting to what I wanted my internet back on an some free writing on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment