Thursday, September 11, 2014

JOBS

I read the article be cool to the pizza delivery dude. It made some very interesting points through out the story. As I was reading I was thinking in my head yeah yeah I know what you mean. I have only had three jobs in my life I work for my mom, For burger king, and now a call center. Now don't get me wrong I love the people I work with. I work for wonderful people and all my coworkers are so nice. Although its a great work environment  I do not want to work in a call center the rest of my life. I want to help people and interact with people face to face you know build a good relationship the people in community. Yeah I want to be a dental hygienist and looking at peoples mouths all day long but that is what interests me. People may not like going to a dentist but I would like to make it a little more interesting a more fun environment. Everyone has teeth baby teeth adult teeth false teeth. Its just they way you take care of them depends on how long your going to keep them. Back to what I wanted to say originally some jobs are not for everyone and some are temporarily. Even if they are temporarily there you have to make the best of it. Just remember be cool to your pizza delivery dude because you do not know who they might grow up to be. You never no he or she might end up being your boss one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment