Sunday, September 14, 2014

blogs 9-13-14

I never really under stood blogs. They are just not for me I guess at least I do not think so. Blogs to me were always were people talked about there problems. Be for I started using my blog I did a little research about  blogs and found out that they are not just for problems they are also for useful information. People use bogs for more than just expressing their feeling they use them for expressing news, scandals, food tips etc. There also a great way to get your free writing done when you have the free time. All you have to do is open up your computer and your blog and go at it. Write what ever you want to write put it all out there because it can usually make you feel better after words. Like the article says you can clear your though process when you free wright.

1 comment:

  1. I have never been a friend of blogs or really anything remotely like Face Book. I got out of the public domain after Microsoft Chat died and ICQ was no longer cool. I'd rather just do my own thing, which means less computer usage! I don't understand why its so important for people to "like" what I'm doing every second of the day! To each their own!

    ReplyDelete