Sunday, September 21, 2014

Classes

Well well well its time for class. OH wait is like 12am and I am still working on class home work. I know I know I am in college and I do not have an actual sit down class until 12pm. But really I should you know work on my stuff be for now. I would give some one advice on the classes they should take I would say if your are a big procrastinator you should definitely go for in the class room classes if not the sure try online classes. I mean kind of a lazy person and do not really want to do my classes but I do them when I can. Classes are a heck of a lot different in college than high school. Yeah I know you hear it a lot growing up classes only get harder in college. They do they really do make sure your up to date in all your classes. If your still in high school start preparing your self because college is not just a piece of cake or a walk in the park. You actually have to work for what you have. Classes will get tough but you have to be tougher.

1 comment:

  1. So im a huge procrastinator, but i have found that online classes are so much better. I have one day off in the middle of the week, that i can do homework all day. I dont have to drive anywhere. I dont have to plan every day around being on campus. I get to set my schedule and do things at my pace.

    ReplyDelete